MY GOD IS A GOD OF POSITIVES
GOD HAS A "POSITIVE" ANSWER FOR YOU TO LIVE BY, WHENEVER YOU HAVE A "NEGATIVE" ATTITUDE ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR LIFE'S SITUATION.
ATTITUDE means saying, "YES
I CAN DO IT."
A NEGATIVE ATTITUDE means saying, "no I can't do it. "It means having a defeated attitude and a bad outlook on life with doubtfulness and real lack of faith. It means refusing to see the good in things. A negative attitude opposes the affirmative attitude that the positive attitude has.
1) NEGATIVE ATTITUDE: You might say, "I'm not loved by anyone! No one ever loves me! I... don't even love me!
POSITIVE ATTITUDE: The Lord says, "I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE LOVED BY ME MORE THEN YOU KNOW.... I DO LOVE YOU, SO VERY MUCH!.. I REALLY CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU"
John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
2) NEGATIVE ATTITUDE: You might say, "Life is too hard and I can't keep going on. These problems are too much!"
POSITIVE ATTITUDE: The Lord says, "I LOVE YOU. I WILL BE WITH YOU IN YOUR TROUBLES AND TRIALS. JUST ASK ME FOR HELP. I'LL BE THERE WITH YOU SO THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE."
Psalm 91:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation.
3) NEGATIVE ATTITUDE: You might say, "This is too hard, it's simply impossible to do. I'll never be able to do it!"
POSITIVE ATTITUDE: The Lord says, "I LOVE YOU. WITH ME ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. THROUGH ME, YOU CAN DO IT! WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER."
Luke 18:27 And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.
4) NEGATIVE ATTITUDE: You might say, "I can't, I'm so afraid! What if.......oh I'm so afraid that I have such fear! I'm really scared!"
POSITIVE ATTITUDE: The Lord says, "I LOVE YOU. BE OF COURAGE BECAUSE I AM WITH YOU. THAT FEELING OF FEAR DID NOT COME FROM ME. I WOULDN'T GIVE THAT TO YOU. "(If God didn't give us the spirit of fear.....then Satan did!)
II Timothy 1:7 For God hath...not.. given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and love, and of a sound mind.
5) NEGATIVE ATTITUDE: You might say, "I'm so tired of feeling bad about the sins and things that I have done. I can't ever get rid of these guilty feelings. What is the use of trying. I'm just so tired!"
POSITIVE ATTITUDE: The Lord says, "I LOVE YOU. COME UNTO ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST. I WILL GIVE YOU HEALING, PEACE AND LOVE. YOUR TOIL WILL BECOME PRODUCTIVE WITH REAL PURPOSE TO LIFE. LEARN OF ME AND OF MY WORD TO FIND REST."
Matthew 11:28-30 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
6) NEGATIVE ATTITUDE: You might say, "I'm feel too discouraged and helpless to do that. I simply can't do it!"
POSITIVE ATTITUDE: The Lord says, "I LOVE YOU. YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH ME, WITH MY STRENGTH. YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEEL THAT YOU CAN'T DO IT. YOUR STRENGTH COMES FROM ME. JUST KEEP YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT AND YOUR EYES ON ME."
Philippians 4:13-14 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Notwithstanding ye have well done, that ye did communicate with my affliction.
7) NEGATIVE ATTITUDE: You might say, "I have such worries and fears. The problems that I carry are "SO" bad. All I do is struggle with stresses everyday. I do such foolish things and trouble just follows me."
POSITIVE ATTITUDE: The Lord says, "I LOVE YOU. BRING ALL OF YOUR WORRIES AND FEARS TO ME. I WILL CARRY THEM AND HELP YOU THROUGH LIFE'S TRIALS, IF YOU WILL FULLY TRUST ME."
I Peter 5:7 Casting all of your cares on him; for he careth for you.
8) NEGATIVE ATTITUDE: You might say, "I just don't have the intelligence to do anything like that! I'm not smart or special! I can't think or do things like other people! Who wants a dummy like me?"
POSITIVE ATTITUDE: The Lord says, "I LOVE YOU. WHEN YOU IDENTIFY WITH ME AND LEARN MY WORD, I GIVE YOU MY RIGHTEOUS WISDOM. YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS IS THROUGH ME AND MY LOVE.
It is a "simple" thing to accept salvation, nothing is more important then that. This world "will" pass away and eternity with the Lord is forever. Keep your eyes on what "really matters. Skill won't get you into Heaven with God. Faith does! Just keep your eyes on the Lord. He gives you wisdom to do the right thing.
I Corinthians 1:30-31 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
9) NEGATIVE ATTITUDE: You might say, "If I give a full Tithe to the church, I will not be able to meet my needs. I can't put God first in my life, because then I won't be able to take care of myself and family. I am not able and strong in my faith to do that. I can't obey."
POSITIVE ATTITUDE: The Lord says, "I LOVE YOU. I AM ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, IF YOU WILL TRUST ME. I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU OR FORSAKE YOU. TRUST ME! I AM SUFFICIENT FOR YOUR NEEDS. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK AND THEN TRUSTINGLY BELIEVE"
II Corinthians 9:8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.
10) NEGATIVE ATTITUDE: You might say, "It is so hard to believe for healing, I have such little faith for that stuff. I might pray in church, but I don't have the faith to believe like that."
POSITIVE ATTITUDE: The Lord says, "I LOVE YOU. DON'T JUDGE YOURSELF BY WORLDLY STANDARDS. I HAVE GIVEN YOU ALL THE FAITH THAT YOU NEED WITHIN YOU. YOU JUST HAVE TO USE IT AND BELIEVE THAT MY WORD IS TRUE."
We need to have good esteem of ourselves and we can do that when we have right standing with Jesus. When He is on the throne as Lord of our lives, then we "can" use the faith that He has given us to believe for healing. Apart from doing His will we can do nothing of ourselves. When our eyes are on Jesus then we can have a right perspective in using our faith.
Romans 12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
11) NEGATIVE ATTITUDE: You might say, "I don't like all of this pain and persecution. How can it be worth all of this heartache? I though that being a Christian would set me free from all of these problems. I don't know if it is worth all of this trouble."
POSITIVE ATTITUDE: The Lord says, "I LOVE YOU. GIVE IT TIME, I WILL WORK IT ALL OUT FOR GOOD. TRUST ME TO DO THE RIGHT THING. WHEN YOU LOVE ME AND LET ME BE YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR OF YOUR LIFE, I WILL MAKE IT ALL WORTH WHILE IN THE END."
What you are going through may not be for your good, but to win someone over to salvation by your Christian witness. If your life displays the light of Jesus and shows to others how you are dealing with the problems, they may be won to the Lord. Give the Lord the problem through prayer and then let Him do the right thing for you. Trust Him!
Roman 8:28-29 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. For whom he did fore know, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
12) NEGATIVE ATTITUDE: You might say, "I'm too proud to let anyone lead me and I want to live my life. Yet I can't seem to manage things right by myself. I just can't do it right!"
POSITIVE ATTITUDE: The Lord says, "I LOVE YOU. HUMBLE YOURSELF AND LET ME TEACH YOU THE RIGHT WAY TO GO. LET ME BE YOUR GUIDE AND DIRECT YOU. I KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU AND I WILL NOT LEAD YOU ASTRAY."
Psalms 25:8-10 Good and upright is the Lord: therefore will he teach sinners in the way. The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.
13) NEGATIVE ATTITUDE: You might say, "I seem to keep having trouble making things work out right. I just don't feel that I can manage things properly like other people. What is wrong with me anyway? I sure have made a sorry mess of things!"
POSITIVE ATTITUDE: The lord says, "I LOVE YOU. IF YOU WILL ALLOW ME TO HELP YOU, I WILL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEEDS ACCORDING TO MY GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.
He has been here all along for you. All that you have to do is reach out to Him. He will supply everything that you really need. He knows what is best for you to have. Why? Because He knows you better then yourself and he knows your future needs.
Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches and glory by Christ Jesus.
14) NEGATIVE ATTITUDE: You might say, "Everybody else has so much more than me. They even get together with each other and leave me out. I am always feeling so alone and sad. Why can't I have everything that I want. I never feel satisfied."
POSITIVE ATTITUDE: The Lord says, "I LOVE YOU. PLEASE DON'T TALK LIKE THAT, ALWAYS WANTING WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE. I'M ALL YOU REALLY NEED."
If you want to truly be happier and content, then start giving away things to bless others. Learn to be satisfied with less and less as you let Jesus be more and more Lord of your life. Learn to take more joy in giving then getting. Develop and attitude of feeling happier blessing others and making them happy. Get your eyes off of yourself and start seeing people through the eyes of Jesus.
Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
15) NEGATIVE ATTITUDE: You might say, "I have done such bad things in my life. How can I ever forgive myself? I know that God has forgiven me but I just can't forgive myself for what I said and did. I am no good, I hate myself and can never forgive me for what I did. How could God ever want me for what I have done?"
POSITIVE ATTITUDE: The Lord says, "I LOVE YOU. I FORGIVE YOU WHEN YOU HAVE ASKED FOR FORGIVENESS FOR THE SINS THAT YOU HAVE DONE. AFTER YOU CONFESS YOUR SINS, IF YOU DON'T FORGIVE YOURSELF THEN YOU ARE IN SIN. HOW CAN I BE CLOSE WHEN YOU HAVE THAT SIN BETWEEN US. PLEASE FORGIVE YOURSELF, I HAVE ALREADY FORGIVEN YOU."
When you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, your past, present, and all future sins were forgiven. Please realize that when you sin now as a Christian you need to still ask for forgiveness. Without confessing it to the Lord and forgiving yourself, you put up a barrier between you and God. He's your loving Holy Father who wants to hold you in His strong arms and make all of the hurt go away. You have to confess with your mouth, "I forgive me for what I did." If you say it long enough, your head and heart will have to come into line with what you say because the Bible says that, "
Death and life are in the POWER OF THE TONGUE;
Prov. 18:20,21 A manís belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled. Death and life are in the POWER OF THE TONGUE; and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
I John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
If this helped you today, do you know of anyone else it would help? Please share this with your family and Church friends. I pray that this blesses many people. When ever you feel emotionally defeated and against all odds, read this afresh and then stand on God's Word for comfort.
KEEP POSITIVE CONFESSION IN YOUR MOUTH IN SPITE OF HOW YOU FEEL. YOUR HEAD AND HEART HAVE TO COME INTO LINE WITH GOD'S WORD AND BELIEVE. SPIRITUAL GROWTH WORKS THROUGH POSITIVE CONFESSION OF GOD'S WORD INTO OUR LIVES.
REF: KJV BIBLE